Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Badass!

I like all of your works. This is the best one yet!
Keep 'em coming!

Banana Peel Gag Banana Peel Gag

Preloader?

It's funny that you can actually make a start/stop button and it really works. But, what about a preloader? If you can't make one, you can just use one from NG. Anyway, at the end I didn't expect it to end like that... and I didn't expect him to slip on the banana peel also..

DrAravaro responds:

Tim Says:

That would be Brian's fault for not using a preloader from NG. He's the one that submitted it.

Brian Says: Ahem, didn't have the time, but a preloader isn't everything.

Fantastic Easter Special Fantastic Easter Special

It's ok

The only problem I'm having is, I have to turn my speaker up to hear it... I mean, seriously, the bg sound is almost louder than the speech and that's a bad thing.

RaidenX RaidenX

Great Game

It's exactly the same with the original version. It's just easier.
Too bad I can't upload my scores. 370288

Anyway, 5/5

Random Beat Random Beat

What?

What exactly is this? I don't really understand. All it does is 3 different tones. Add more stuff and sound to it next time. Make it around 3-5MB and add all the stuff you want into it.

The Eva Project The Eva Project

Gradius?

It's the same as Gradius. I've been playing Gradius from SNES till gradius 5 on PS2. Everything seems to be the same. Nothing new. So, originality is 0. Sorry, but the gameplay is good.

4\5

What Is Love (8Bit) What Is Love (8Bit)

Oh wow.

Well, after listening to the song. I kinda feel... relaxing... and that's a good thing.

pheel responds:

That is a good thing :)
Thanks for reviewing :)

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Sounds good

It sounds good. Now I wanna ride the roller coaster too!

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

wow

Your best song yet. I like almost every song of yours. Congratulation! I like it a lot.
10/10 & 5/5